~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 cup gram / chana flour
- 2 tsps plain flour (1 3/4 measuing tsp)
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste (1/4 measuring tsp)
- green chillies to taste
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Recite Bismillah.
- Slice potato into very thin slices using a slicer.
- Wash & drain & then place on a paper towel so most of the water is absorbed.
- Make a medium consistency batter with the remaining ingredients & water. It should not be so thick & not so thin, just the right consistency to coat the potatoes. (check out our Instagram highlights)
- Dip a slice of potato in the batter & coat on both sides. Fry on medium heat until golden.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- These go well with our homemade chutney. (See recipe)