- 1 big bottle ketchup (1.35kg)
- 1 jar apricot jam (warm in the microwave for 30 secs or until smooth)
- 5 tsp dry red chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 tsp methi masalah (achaar methi)
- 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds (tal)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds (rai)
- Handful of Curry leaves (limri)
- Recite Bismillah
- Prepare the wagaar by warming a bit of oil in a frying pan.
- Add all the ingredients & cook till the mustard seeds splutter & curry leaves are fried.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add all the remaining ingredients & mix well.
- Add the wagaar & mix well.
- Fill in jar/bottle & keep in the fridge. Serve with samosas & other fries. Enjoy!