- 1 small red onion chopped
- Mixed peppers (chopped)
- Sweet corn
- Grated cheese
- Sub rolls (available in any supermarket)
- Red chilli flakes (optional)
- pizza sauce (see recipe)
Chicken filling (optional):
- Homemade marinade (see recipe)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Knob of butter
- 250g boneless chicken (cubed)
- Salt to taste
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in homemade marinade for a couple of hours.
- Cook on high heat with butter & olive oil till water evaporates & chicken is cooked Add salt if needed. Turn off heat.
- When cool add desired amount of mayo & mix.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the insides of the sub rolls. (Left over Sauce can be frozen for next time.)
- Fill subs with chicken (Optional), mixed peppers, red onions, sweet corn & red / greem chillies .
- Sprinkle cheese & oregano.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake, remember us in your duas & enjoy!