- 2 cups bread flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 heaped tsp sugar
- 1t and a pinch of dry yeast
- 1 heaped tsp butter
- 1 cup water (you may need more depending on the consistency of the dough)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 tomato tin
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- grated cheese
- Mixed peppers
- Red onions
- Recite Bismillah
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, butter & water to make dough. (You may need more water.)
- Then add olive oil & Knead.
- Cover with a bag & allow to rise for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce by Cooking onions in a little bit of oil till soft & transparent.
- Add in remaining ingredients & cook till thick.
- Roll out dough to desired size bases.
- Spread sauce & add toppings. (leftover sauce can be frozen for next time)
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 180c
- Bake till lightly golden. Enjoy!
(Tip: If you would like to add chicken as a topping, cube boneless chicken & cook in homemade marinade until tender & then add to the pizzas).