- 1 kg beef (cut into preferred slices)
- 3 tsp steak & chops spice
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 tsp minced chilli / chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium red onion (grated or finely chopped)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Few knobs of butter
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 100g mushrooms or according to preference (roughly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 cup double cream (may need more)
- A sprinkle of fresh parsley (chopped)
- Recite Bismillah
- Marinate beef in above ingredients for a few hours.
- In a cast iron pan sear steak on high heat according to preference. (Medium rare /
- well done etc)
- Remove from pan & set aside.
- In the same pan, using the same oil, sauté the onions until slightly soft.
- Add garlic paste cook for few mins.
- Add sliced mushrooms with a knob of butter. Cook till tender.
- Season with a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
- Add Worcester sauce, Apple cider vinegar & pineapple juice. Cook for few minutes until moisture evaporates.
- Add double cream. Cook for few seconds.
- Add parsley & simmer for few minutes..
- Add the steak back to the pan along with it’s juice. Season if needed. Simmer for few seconds on low heat.
- Serve with mash potato / chips / roast potato / Yorkshire pudding / mixed veg. Enjoy! (Click to see mixed veg recipe)