Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat
- Lamb leg (around 2kg)
- 1 tomato tin (grounded)
- 1 small tin tomato puree
- 5 tbsps mayo
- 4-5 homemade marinade blocks ( click see recipe)
- Chilli sauce to taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 Tbsps Worcester sauce
- 3 tsps Schwartz Rosemary
- 3 tsps Schwartz Cajun seasoning
- 3 tsps Schwartz Piri piri seasoning
- 3 tsps Schwartz pepper & garlic steak seasoning
- 3 tsps Mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsps honey
- 3 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsps Nandos peri peri sauce sauce
- Chilli flakes to taste
- salt to taste
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate lamb leg in listed ingredients for at least 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 150c.
- Place lamb with all the marinade in a oven proof dish & cover with foil.
- Cook for 3-4 hours or till tender.
- Serve with Yorkshire pudding, wedges / roast potatoes / chips & salad or mixed veg! Enjoy! (click to see our mixed veg recipe)