~ Recipe credit: Umme Aa’ishah~
- 2 slices of bread
- Butter to spread
- Pizza sauce (click to see recipe)
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp mixed peppers (chopped into very small pieces)
- 1 tsp red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp sweetcorn
- Shredded leftover chicken (click to see more leftover chicken ideas)
- Green chillies / chilli flakes
- Recite Bismillah
- Prepare the toastie by buttering one side of the slices of bread.
- Next spread the pizza sauce on both the slices on the non buttered slice of the bread.
- Then add the peppers, onions, sweetcorn & chicken.
- Add desired amount of cheese & green chillies or chilli flakes.
- Place the second slice of bread to form a sandwich.
- Toast in a toastie maker till golden & crispy! Enjoy!