~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 cup mixed peppers
- 1/2 cup sweetcorn
- 1/2 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp green chillies (minced)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup boneless chicken cubed (optional)
- 3 green chillies (ringed)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Recite Bismillah
- Heat oil.
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter & mix with hand.
- Add baking powder just before frying.
- Once the oil is heated, carefully place in heaping tablespoonfuls of batter into the hot oil. (You could use a tablespoon to do this or even your hand).
- Fry bhajiyas until they are a pecan brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels & serve!! Enjoy! 😊