~Recipe Credit: Fazila Bobat~
- 250g boneless chicken (stripped)
- 1/2 tsp (1/4 measuring tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (less than 1/4 measuring tsp) black pepper
- 3/4 tsp (1/2 measuring tsp) garlic
- 1 tsp (3/4 measuring tsp) green chillies
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 tsp (3/4 measuring tsp) garlic
- 150g mushrooms (sliced)
- 150g broccoli or according to preference
- 1 cup double cream (may need more)
- 1/2 tbsp (1 measuring tbsp) plain flour
- 150g linguine pasta (boiled in salted water)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Grated cheese according to preference
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in listed ingredients for few hours.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan & fry chicken strips on medium heat until they are golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, saute veggies in butter & garlic until tender.
- Then add the cream with the plain flour. Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Cook for a few mins. Season & add cheese.
- Cook till slightly thick & cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
- Add chicken & boiled linguine pasta to above sauce. Cook for few mins & serve immediately or cook for few mins before serving! Enjoy.