- 500g boneless chicken (cut into strips)
- 2 large Potatoes or according to preference (cut into strips)
- 1/2 a green pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp chillies
- 2 tbsps vinegar
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 – 3/4 tin of grounded tomato
- Chillie flakes to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tbsps oil
- Few Knobs of butter
- Recite Bismillah.
- Burn the water of the grounded tomato till thick.
- Marinate chicken, potato & green pepper in above ingredients & grounded tomato for a few hours.
- Place in a baking tray & sprinkle oil & add butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 220c till tender.
- Serve with naan & salad. Enjoy !