- 1 big potato (chunked)
- 2 small carrots (chunked)
- 100g chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Green chillies to taste
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Knob of butter
- 1/2 tin cream styled sweet corn. (TIP: Freeze the other half for next time.)
- 1 packet cup a soup (golden veg)
- 2 blocks veg stock (200ml)
- 1 block (12g) chicken stock ( We buy our halal chicken stock from barkats in Bolton)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup single cream
- Recite Bismillah
- Boil potato & carrots till cooked.
- Liquidise without removing water or mash up.
- Cook chicken with turmeric, salt & green chillies & then shred.
- In another pot braise onion with butter till soft.
- Add shredded chicken, cream styled sweet corn, packet soup, vegetable stock, chicken stock, pepper & salt.
- Mix well & add water. If soup is too thick add more water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add cream, mix & cook for a few minutes. Turn off heat. Enjoy!