~RecipeCredit: Umme Aa’ishah~
- 250g boneless chicken cubed
- few homemade marinade blocks (see recipe)
- sweetcorn according to preference
- red onion (finely chopped) according to preference
- mixed peppers (finely chopped) according to preference
- 1/4-1/2 grated carrot or according to
- Panini bread x 4
- Salt to taste
- Pepper taste
- 1 heaped tbsp of mayonnaise (or to preference)
- Cheese according to preference
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a pot, add the chicken, homemade marinade, sweetcorn & peppers. Cook till water evaporated & chicken is tender.
- Add the grated carrot, mayonnaise, cheese & season with salt & pepper.
- Slice (if needed) & butter both sides of the paninis.
- Spread the chicken mixture on one slice of the paninis. Put the other slice on top & butter the tops of the paninis.
- In a sandwich maker/grill, grill till cheese melts & the tops are golden. Enjoy!