Recipe Credit: Fazila Bobat
- 500g boneless chicken (sliced)
- 1 cup buttermilk / 3 tbsps mayonnaise (or enough to coat)
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic
- 6 tbsps kfc powder (available in Asian grocery shops, we use the heera chicken fry mix)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours.
- Coat chicken in KFC powder lightly
- Then dip the coated chicken in the milk (shake of excess milk)
- Then re-dip the milk-coated chicken back into the kfc powder and make sure it sticks to the chicken by pressing the powder onto the chicken (this second dip will make your chicken crispy)
- Shallow fry on medium heat in a non stick pan till golden brown. (Dont turn the chicken too quickly or else the breadcrumbs will fall off)
- Serve with condiments of your choice. Enjoy!
Tip: A mix of siracha sauce, Mayonnaise & ketchup goes well with this billy burger. Simply mix all the sauces together in a bowl to create your own tangy delicious sauce!