Recipe Credit: Fazila Bobat
- 500g boneless chicken (sliced)
- 1 cup buttermilk / 3 tbsps mayonnaise (or enough to coat)
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic
- 4 tbsps kfc powder (available in Asian grocery shops, we use the heera chicken fry mix)
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours. (Preferably overnight).
- In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs & kfc powder.
- Coat chicken in KFC powder & breadcrumbs mix.
- Shallow fry on medium- low heat in a non stick pan till golden brown.
- Serve with condiments of your choice. Enjoy!
Tip: A mix of siracha sauce, Mayonnaise & ketchup goes well with this billy burger. Simply mix all the sauces together in a bowl to create your own tangy delicious sauce!