- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1-2 tsp dry dhana powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeeru powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- Handful green coriander chopped
- 1medium potato grated
- 5 tbsp channa flour (gram flour)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Salt to taste
- Just enough water to make a very thick batter
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Recite Bismillah
- Heat oil.
- Chop onion into chunky pieces.
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter & mix with hand.
- Add baking powder just before frying.
- Once the oil is heated, carefully place in heaping tablespoonfuls of batter into the hot oil. (You could use a tablespoon to do this or even your hand).
- Fry bhajiyas until they are a pecan brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels & serve!! Enjoy! 😊