~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1tsp dry dhana powder
- 1 tsp Jeeru powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- Handful green coriander chopped
- 1medium potato grated
- 5 heaped tbsp channa flour (gram flour)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 3/4 – 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Just enough water to make a very thick batter
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Recite Bismillah
- Heat oil.
- Chop onion into chunky pieces.
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter & mix with hand.
- Once the oil is heated, carefully place in heaping tablespoonfuls of batter into the hot oil. (You could use a tablespoon to do this or even your hand).
- Fry bhajiyas until they are a pecan brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels & serve!! Enjoy! 😊