- 250ml water
- 2 1/2 tbsps. caster sugar
- 1/2 tsps salt
- 2 tbsps oil
- 125g plain flour
- melted chocolate
- chocolate ganache
- Fresh cream
- Ice cream
- Recite Bismillah
- Combine water, sugar, salt & oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil & remove from heat.
- Stir in the flour until the mixture forms a ball & the sides are clean.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Using a star tip nozzle & piping bag, pipe strips of dough into the hot oil. Cut the dough using a pair of scissors once you have piped your desired length.
- Fry on low heat & then on high till golden.
- Roll in sugar / cinnamon / Sugar & cinnamon or dip in chocolate / chocolate ganache & serve with fresh cream or ice cream! Enjoy!
Tip: To pipe the dough it is better to use a reusable piping bag rather than a disposable piping bag as these tear very easily when piping dough.