~Recipe credit: Umme Aa’ishah~
- 100g Belgian chocolate
- 2 tbsps golden syrup
- 50g butter
- 90g cornflakes / Rice Krispies
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Recite Bismillah.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. (In a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water on low heat).
- Add in the butter & golden syrup. Stir till butter has melted & everything is well combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes / Rice Krispies & combine well.
- Spoon into 12 cupcake cases.
- Sprinkle some sprinkles.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for few hours. Enjoy!