- 1 litre milk
- 2 tsps falooda powder (1 3/4 measuring tsp)
- 155g extra thick cream
- 1 tin condensed milk (397g)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 x jam Swiss roll
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a pot place the milk with falooda powder to boil.
- Meanwhile make a smooth paste with the egg, cornflour & a splash of cold milk.
- When the milk starts to simmer add the paste. Bring to a boil again & turn off heat.
- Add tinned cream & condensed milk. Combine wel using a whisk.
- Place sliced swiss roll in dessert dish of your choice.
- Pour the milk mixture onto the swiss roll.
- Allow to cool & then refrigerate.
- Once it has set, whip cream till it is slightly thicker but still runny. Pour on to the set falooda. Decorate with grated chocolate or flake.
- If you prefer to whip the cream properly, then pipe, you may also do that.