- 1 litre milk
- 2 tsps falooda powder (1 3/4 measuring tsp)
- 155g tinned extra thick cream
- 1 tin condensed milk (397g)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 x jam Swiss roll
- 300ml double cream
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a pot place the milk with falooda powder to boil.
- Meanwhile make a smooth paste with the egg, cornflour & a splash of cold milk.
- When the milk starts to simmer add the paste. Bring to a boil again & turn off heat.
- Add tinned cream & condensed milk. Combine wel using a whisk.
- Place sliced swiss roll in dessert dish of your choice.
- Pour the milk mixture onto the swiss roll.
- Allow to cool & then refrigerate.
- Once it has set, whip double cream till it is slightly thicker but still runny. Pour on to the set falooda. If you prefer to whip the cream properly, then pipe, you may also do that. Decorate with grated chocolate or flake.