- 2 x ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 x beaten egg
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 tomato tin
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Cheese (cheddar & mozzarella mixed)
- Mixed peppers
- Red onions
- Recite Bismillah
- Prepare sauce by Cooking onions in a little bit of oil till soft & transparent.
- Add in remaining ingredients & cook till thick. Allow to cool. (Freeze remaining sauce in multiple small tubs- ready for next time!)
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on the pastry & add toppings.
- Then roll one end to another like a Swiss roll.
- Cut the roll into slices (as shown above).
- Place flat on a baking tray lined with baking paper & sprinkle oregano.
- Brush the tops with beaten egg.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 200c.
- Bake till golden. Remember us in your duas & Enjoy 🙂