- 2 cups mushrooms or according to preference (sliced)
- Knob of butter
- 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 250ml -300ml cream
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook mushrooms in butter till the water has burnt & they are tender.
- Add flour & braise, stirring continuously for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cream, stirring continuously, bring to a boil or till desired consistency.
- Season with salt & black pepper.
- For a richer flavour, remove your steak from it’s pan & make the mushroom sauce in there. The juices of the steak will add a delicious flavour to your sauce. Remember us in your duas & enjoy!