~Recipe Credit: The Spice Pantry~
- Monin syrup (the one used in the picture is blue Curacao – available in caters choice )
- Juice of one big lime
- 1 sliced lime
- 1 bottle sprite/ 7up (chilled)
- A handful of mint leaves to taste
- crushed ice
- Mint leaves/ sliced lime for garnishing
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a blender, blend lime juice, mint leaves & a splash of syrup & till smooth.
- Place in a jug with lime slices, crushed ice & sprite / 7up to taste . Add more Syrup to taste.
- Garnish & enjoy!