~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 200g minced chicken
- 1 small onion ( finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- green chillies to taste
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 200g spaghetti (boil & set aside)
- 1 tomato passata
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- grated cheddar cheese
- 30g butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- Pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Recite Bismillah.
- Cook onions in oil till transparent & soft.
- Then add garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chillies, salt & pepper.
- Then add minced chicken & stir continuously so the chicken does not go lumpy.
- Cook till water evaporates on low heat.
- Then add tomato passata & puree & cook till oil releases. Set aside.
- Make white sauce by adding butter, flour & milk into a pot.
- Boil till slightly thick, stirring continuously. Add cheese & season with salt & pepper.
- Add white sauce to above mixture along with boiled spaghetti. Season if needed.
- Serve immediately or place spaghetti mixture in oven proof dish & sprinkle cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake till cheese melts & slightly golden. Enjoy!