~Recipe Credit: Umm Yasin~
- 1/2 medium onion ( finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps sunflower oil
- 1 cup mixed peppers (finely chopped)
- 3 courgettes (chopped)
- 300g mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- 1 x Napolina tomato & basil sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- Recite Bismillah.
- Cook onions in oil till transparent.
- Then add peppers, courgettes, sweetcorn & mushrooms. Cook till water evaporates.
- Add the tomato & basil sauce according to preference & cook till thick. Season with salt & pepper.
- Allow to cool & then add cheddar cheese. Season if needed.
- Fill pastries / pies. Brush the tops with egg.
- Freeze & bake as needed in a preheated oven at 200c.