~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 3 medium sized free ranged eggs
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- drizzle of oil / ghee / butter
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- less than a 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a frying pan, cook onions in oil / butter / ghee till transparent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, cook for few seconds.
- Add all the spices & cook till oil releases.
- Crack open the eggs. (You may want to crack them in a bowl first in case the shells fall into the pan)
- Cook them on medium to low heat until the egg whites are set & then flip them using a spatula & cook for around 30 seconds so the yolks are cooked but runny. (or till preferred doneness)
- Or tilt the pan & pour the oil / ghee/ butter on top of the yolk to cook it.
- Remove from the pan & season with salt.
- Serve with buttered toast / chappati .
- Remember us in your duas & enjoy!