~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 bunch coriander with it’s stems
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsps cumin powder
- 3 tsps sugar
- 2 tbsps green chillies
- 1 heaped tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsps desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsps almonds
- Juice of 2 lemons or as needed to blend
- Recite Bismillah.
- Blend all ingredients till smooth.
- Keep enough to last you in the fridge for a week or two.
- Pour the rest in a tray & freeze or pour in a ice cube tray & freeze
- Cut in cubes / remove the cubes, fill them in a zipper bag, freeze & pull out as needed.
- This chutney can also be mixed with a bit of yoghurt to make a yoghurt chutney .