~Method credit: Mummy Bobat~
You will need:
- Green chillies (Birds eye)
- a drizzle of oil (this prevents it from going dark)
- chopper / food processor
- ice cube trays / trays
- freezer bags
- Recite Bismillah.
- Destalk & wash chillies.
- Grind in a chopper / food processor with a drizzle of oil & enough water to make a thick paste. (It should resemble finely chopped chillies, shouldn’t be a liquid paste
- You can store a little bit of fresh green chillies paste in a air tight container in the fridge & extra can be frozen.
- Freeze it in a ice cube tray / a standard tray. Once frozen pull it out, let it sit at room temperature until you can cut through it, but it is still frozen.
- Cut desired sized cubes / remove from ice cube trays, place in a freezer bag & freeze! Use as needed!