For 12 cupcakes
- 125 g salted butter NOT MARGARINE! (preferably left at room temperature overnight / few hours)
- 250 g icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Peanut Butter
- Say Bismillah.
- Beat butter till light & creamy. This may take a while. We recommend using a stand mixer for this)
- Gradually add in icing sugar & milk and mix on high speed till fluffy and light in colour.
- Beat in desired amount of peanut butter.
- Add milk if buttercream becomes too stiff.
Tip: If you prefer a less sweeter buttercream, use equal parts icing sugar to butter.