For 12 cupcakes
- 125 g salted butter NOT MARGARINE! (preferably left at room temperature overnight / few hours)
- 250 g icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Half a packet crushed Oreos
- Say Bismillah.
- Beat butter till light & creamy. This may take a while. (We recommend using a stand mixer).
- Gradually add in icing sugar, & milk and mix on high speed till fluffy and light in colour.
- Remove cream from Oreos and set aside.
- Crush the Oreo biscuits without cream in a food processor.
- Add the crushed Oreos & cream to buttercream & beat.
- Add milk to get desired consistency.