- 380g belgian milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1 1/2 tbsps coffee
- 2 tbsps icing sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Recite Bismillah.
- Place water in a saucepan to boil.
- In a larger bowl that will fit on top of the saucepan & not sink in,break the chocolate into chunks.
- Lower the heat completely & place bowl over the saucepan. Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate has nearly melted add the coffee & water into a separate saucepan. Stir continuously on low heat till smooth & lump free.
- Add the cream to the coffee & bring to a simmer.
- Add cream to the melted chocolate & combine using a whisk.
- Allow to cool & then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add icing sugar according to preferance & whisk using an electric whisk if you want a fluffy consistency or by a hand whisk if you want a spreading consistency. It goes very well with our coffee & walnut cake recipe! Enjoy!