- 300g milk chocolate
- 300ml double cream
- Recite Bismillah
- Place water in a saucepan to boil.
- In a larger bowl that will fit on top of the saucepan & not sink in,break the chocolate into chunks.
- Lower the heat completely & place bowl over the saucepan. Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour cream into a separate saucepan & bring to a simmer.
- Add cream to the melted chocolate & combine using a whisk.
- Allow to cool & then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Whisk using an electric whisk if you want a fluffy consistency or by a hand whisk if you want a spreading consistency. Enjoy!
5 thoughts on “Milk Chocolate Ganache Frosting ”
When you say 1 1/2 cup, what’s that in oz or ml?
LikeLiked by 1 person
250ml is one cup x
Is there any way for your ganache recepies you could tell us how much it make.?
For example to cover an 8 inch cake would you double recepie?