For 12 cupcakes
- 125g salted butter NOT MARGARINE! (preferably left at room temperature overnight / few hours)
- 250g icing sugar
- 1Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp coffee
- Boiling water
- Say Bismillah.
- Beat butter till light & creamy. This may take a while. (We recommend using a stand mixer).
- Gradually add in icing sugar & milk and mix on high speed till fluffy and light in colour.
- Mix coffee & water to make a thick paste (add desired amount of coffee for a stronger taste. Be careful not to add to much water!!!)
- Add coffee to butter cream, beat & frost!
Tip: If you prefer a less sweeter buttercream, use equal parts icing sugar to butter.
One thought on “Coffee Frosting”
Eek! I tried this recipe and it turned out amazing mashaAllah! Many thanks to you both ❤