For 12 cupcakes
- 125g salted butter NOT MARGARINE (preferably left at room temperature overnight / few hours)
- 250g icing sugar
- 1Tbsp milk
- Desiccated coconut
- Say Bismillah.
- Beat butter till light & creamy. This may take a while. (We recommend using a stand mixer).
- Gradually add in icing sugar & milk and mix on high speed till fluffy and light in colour.
- Beat in desired amount of Desiccated coconut.
- Add milk if buttercream becomes too stiff.
Tip: If you prefer a less sweeter buttercream, use equal parts icing sugar to butter.