- 500g boneless chicken
- 2 tbsps (or to taste) Mochachas sauce / Nando’s peri peri sauce/
- 2 blocks homemade marinade
- 1 jar salsa dip
- Taco shells
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 mashed up avocado
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 a red onion (finely chopped)
- pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- a handful of finely chopped coriander
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- few jalapenos finely chopped
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a pot cook chicken with Mochachas sauce / Nando’s peri peri sauce & homemade marinade till tender.
- Prepare the guacamole by combining the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place the taco shells open end down on a baking tray & heat for 2-3 mins.
- Fill taco shells with chicken, salsa dip & cheese.
- Bake at 180c till cheese melts.
- Serve with guacamole. You can even try adding the guacamole in the taco shells with the rest of the fillings. Remember us in your duas & enjoy!