- Chicken Bits (see recipe)
- Tortilla wraps
- Lettuce (chopped)
- Red onion (chopped)
- Nando’s peri peri sauce
- Thai sweet chilli sauce to taste (we use the encona brand from Tesco / home bargains)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Warm the tortillas on a flat skillet.
- Break the baked chicken bits into pieces & place in wraps.
- Then add all sauces except the mayonnaise.
- Add the salad.
- Now add the mayonnaise.
- Fold the wraps & place a toothpick so they do not open up.
- Serve immediately or place them in the fridge for up to 2 days & toast in a Toastie maker as needed! Enjoy!