~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 ready rolled puff pastry/ block puff pastry
- 250g boneless chicken
- 1tsp garlic
- 1tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (or desired amount) grated cheese
- 1/4 cup sweetcorn
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peppers
- 1 egg
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook chicken with garlic, salt, pepper & green chillies till tender.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, along with the chicken.
- Whisk an egg ,add to mixture & combine well.
- Cut pastry in squares , roll out if using block pastry & place in greased cupcake tray as shown below.
- Fill Pastry with filling.
- Sprinkle more cheese (optional) & oregano.
- Bake at 180c till lightly golden.
Tip: If you are using block puff pastry, roll the pastry out to 28cm x 42cm. To get equal squares the edge of each square should be 7cm.