- 2 cups bread flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 heaped tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of dry yeast
- 1 heaped tsp butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 tomato tin
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Mixed peppers
- Red onions
- Recite Bismillah
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, butter & water to make dough. (You may need more water.)
- Then add olive oil & Knead.
- Cover with a bag & allow to rise for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce by Cooking onions in a little bit of oil till soft & transparent.
- Add in remaining ingredients & cook till thick.
- Divide the dough so that it is easier to work with if needed.
- Sprinkle surface with flour & roll dough into a thin circle. Be careful to to make it very thin!
- Spread sauce & add toppings.
- Then roll one end to another like a Swiss roll.
- Cut into slices as shown below.
- Place flat on baking tray & sprinkle oregano.
- Do this with the other half of the dough.
- Allow to rise for half an hour at least.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake till lightly golden. Enjoy 🙂