~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 750g boneless chicken (finely cubed)
- 500g potatoes (finely cubed)
- 1 big onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tsps garlic
- 2 tsps green chillies (or to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 heaped tsp cumin powder
- 1 heaped tsp black pepper
- 1 jar (185g) Bartons piccalilli sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp sugar
- handful of chopped coriander
- Recite Bismillah.
- Saute onions in a oil till transparent.
- Add chicken, potato, green chillies, cumin powder, garlic, black pepper & salt.
- Allow to cook until the water evaporates.
- Now add the piccalilli sauce, ketchup & sugar.
- Cook till water evaporates but the mixture is still moist.
- Add the coriander.
- Mix well & season with salt.
- Fill samosas. Freeze & fry as needed.
7 thoughts on “Piccalilli Square Samosas”
What size of the bartons sauce did you use jzk
185g. JzkA for asking i will add it on x
How do you fold the squares? Jzk
how many does this recipe make?
Is the Barton’s piccalilli sauce halal as it doesn’t say suitable for vegetarians on it
(I have bought it as i wanted to make these) JazakAllah in advance
Yes it’s halal x
Salams could you tell me how many these make?