- 1 chicken (cut in pieces)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp jeeru powder
- 1/2 tsp dhana powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp arad (turmeric powder)
- 1 cup single cream
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp nandos garlic peri peri
- 3 tbsp nandos extra hot peri peri
- slice of butter
- 1/2 tsp salt (if needed)
- 1 block homemade marinade (see recipe)
- sliced onions
- sliced peppers
- ringed green chilies (optional)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in above ingredients for a few hours.
- Cook on medium heat till fully cooked.
- Place in oven dish.
- In another pot prepare the sauce by adding all the ingredients & cooking on low heat. If sauce becomes too thick add water.
- Pour sauce over chicken, along with onions, peppers & green chilies.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Cover with foil & Cook till chicken is nice & hot!