~Recipe Credit: Umme Aa’ishah~
- 250g minced chicken
- 1 small onion ( finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- green chillies to taste
- 150g – 200g mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 1 level tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 200g spaghetti (boil & set aside)
- 60g butter
- 3 tbsps plain flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Grated cheddar cheese to taste
- Pepper to taste
- salt to taste fresh parsley to garnish
- Recite Bismillah.
- Cook onions in oil till transparent & soft.
- Then add garlic, cumin powder, green chillies, salt & pepper.
- Then add minced chicken & stir continuously so the chicken does not go lumpy.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook till water evaporates & mushrooms & chicken are tender on low heat.
- Make white sauce by adding butter, flour & milk into a pot. Keep stirring continuously.
- Boil till slightly thick. Add mozzarella cheese & season with salt & pepper.
- Add white sauce to above mixture along with boiled spaghetti. Season if needed.
- Garnish & serve!
- Boil spaghetti in salted water until cooked. Add a bit of oil to the water to prevent the spaghetti from sticking to the pot.
- When reheating the spaghetti, add a splash of milk & reheat on low heat. This will allow all the white sauce to release!