- 500g Chicken strips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 6 tbsps kfc powder (we use the KFC chilli powder form draycott in Bolton)
- Recite Bismillah .
- Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Coat chicken in KFC powder lightly.
- Then dip the coated chicken in the left over buttermilk or milk (shake of excess milk)
- Re-dip the milk-coated chicken back into the kfc powder and make sure it sticks to the chicken by pressing the powder onto the chicken (this second dip will make your chicken crispy)
- Shallow fry on medium heat in a non stick pan till golden brown. (Don’t turn the chicken too quickly or else the coating will fall off).
- Serve as a side or in wraps! Enjoy!
Tip: Need a quick meal? Pull these out of the freezer, bake / fry & make wraps! –> Click to see the recipe!