- 500g Chicken strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Green chillies to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp kfc powder / southern fry mix/ hot & spicy chicken fry mix (we use the heera brand available in Indian grocery chops & some supermarkets).
- Recite Bismillah .
- Marinate chicken strips in salt, green chillies, pepper & lemon juice.
- Add in egg and mix. Leave for a few hours.
- Add Breadcrumbs to kfc powder & mix.
- Coat chicken with powder.
- Fry till golden or bake with 4 tbsps of oil drizzled on top for a healthier option!
Tip: Need a quick meal? Pull these out of the freezer, bake / fry & make wraps! –> Click to see the recipe!