One for the ketchup lovers!
- 2 slices of bread
- Butter to spread
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp mixed peppers (chopped into very small pieces)
- Recite Bismillah
- In a small bowl add just enough mayonnaise to cover the peppers. Mix & set aside.
- Prepare the toastie by buttering both the sides of the slices of bread.
- Next squeeze enough ketchup to cover one slice of the bread.
- Add desired amount of cheese.
- Then add the peppers & mayonnaise mixture.
- Place the second slice of bread to form a sandwich.
- Toast in a toastie maker till golden & crispy! Enjoy!