Recipe credit: Ramadhan Delights (Khadijah Ebrahim)
- Samosa par
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup boneless chicken (cubed into small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsps Steers creamy jalapeño sauce (We use the Asda make)
- 3 tbsps crystal hot sauce (Available in Manchester superstore/ Barkats / Asian grocery stores
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander (chopped)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Combine chicken, salt, sauces, lemon & butter in a pot.
- Cook on medium heat till chicken is tender & water has evaporated.
- Allow to cool.
- Add cheese, fresh coriander & mix.
- Fill samosas.
- Dip in egg & coat in breadcrumbs.
- Freeze & fry till golden as needed. Enjoy!