- Samosa par
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 500g boneless chicken (cubed into small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsps jalapeño sauce or to taste
- 6 tbsps crystal hot sauce or to taste (Available in Manchester superstore/ Barkats / Asian grocery stores
- 2 tbsps lemon juice or to taste
- 3 tbsps butter
- Grated cheddar cheese according to preference
- A sprinkle of fresh coriander (chopped)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Combine chicken, salt, sauces, lemon & butter in a pot.
- Cook on medium heat till chicken is tender & water has evaporated.
- Allow to cool.
- Add cheese, fresh coriander & mix.
- Fill samosas.
- Dip in egg & coat in breadcrumbs.
- Freeze & fry till golden as needed. Enjoy!