- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Honey to drizzle
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillets with skin
- 1 tsp fresh garlic or garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, water & olive oil.
- Season fillets with garlic, salt & pepper.
- Then Drizzle desired amount of honey on the fillets.
- Place the lemon mixture & fillets in a ziplock bag & let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Place grill to medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill gate.
- Place salmon fillets on grill & cook for 6-7 mins on each side until fish flakes.
- Serve with grilled vegetables 😋