- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil (olive oil healthier option!)
- 3tbsp oil (olive oil healthier option!)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Allow chicken to drain completely.
- Marinate chicken in paprika, chillies, salt, vinegar & oil.
- Place chicken in oven dish & pour 3 tbsp oil on top.
- Preheat grill.
- Cook in grill on full temperature with the grill door closed until fully cooked. Turn every 10 mins.
- Serve with home made chips or bakes potatoes (healthier option!)
One thought on “Grilled Chicken”
i dont have vinegar can i use lemon juice instead?