This recipe is inspired by our dearest Khadija Apa Bobat. Her breads, buns & pizza bases melt in your mouth & are the softest we have ever had!!( MashaAllah!)
- 2 cups bread flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 heaped tsp sugar
- 1 tsp and a pinch of dry yeast
- 1 heaped tsp butter
- 1 cup water (you may need more depending on the consistency of the dough)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3oz soften butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp parsely
- Grated cheese
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a stand mixer mix the above ingredients.
- Then add in olive oil and knead by hand.
- Place in a bowl & cover with a plastic bag. Leave aside for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Roll out dough to make your desired size base.
- Bake for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile mix together butter, garlic & parsley.
- Allow base to cool & spread the above mixture on to base.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180c till lightly golden.