Recipe Credit ~ Umme Yusuf Desai
- 1 Packet tortilla chips
- 300ml fresh soured cream – optional
- 1 jar salsa dip
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Grated mozarella cheese
- Jalapeños / ringed green chillies
- Recite Bismillah.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place a few spoons of soured cream & salsa dip in a oven proof big tray/dish.
- Place the chips & spoon on the salsa dip & the soured cream according to preference.
- Sprinkle cheese & jalapeños/ green chillies.
- Bake till cheese melts. Serve immediately.