Recipe Credit ~ Umme Yusuf
- 1 Packet tortilla chips
- 300ml fresh soured cream
- 1 jar salsa dip
- Grated cheese
- Jalapeños / ringed green chillies
- Recite Bismillah.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place a few spoons of soured cream & salsa dip in a oven proof dish.
- Then Place half the chips & spoon on half the salsa dip & half the soured cream or according to preference.
- Sprinkle cheese & jalapeños/ green chillies.
- Repeat step 4 & 5 so you have two layers.
- Bake till cheese melts. Serve immediately.