- 3 free range eggs (older eggs are easier to peel)
- 2 heaped tbsps mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 slices of buttered bread
- Recite Bismillah.
- Place eggs in a saucepan & fill the pan with water to about a inch or two above the eggs.
- Bring the water to a boil on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat.
- Place the lid on the pan & allow to sit for 13-15 minutes. (This method prevents the eggs from being over cooked & forming a grey ring around the yolk).
- Crack the eggs & place them in cold or ice cold water.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes. Peel the eggs.
- Roughly chop the eggs & add remaining ingredients.
- Spread & fill your sandwich! Enjoy!
Tip: Depending on how you prefer your eggs allow the eggs to sit in the water (step 5) for more or less time. Find a time that suits you & stick to it!