- 500g boneless chicken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic
- 4 mashed potatoes
- 3-5 tbsp Clotted cream / extra thick double cream
- 1 piece bread (soak in water & squeeze water out)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheese (add more if needed)
- Chopped corriander
- Green chillies to taste
- 2 beaten eggs
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook chicken (whole breast) with salt, ginger garlic on low till water evaporates.
- Cool & shred the chicken.
- Add rest of the ingredients & mix well.
- Roll in to oval shapes like above.
- Dip in egg & coat in breadcrumbs.
- Freeze & fry when needed.