~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 kg lamb chops
- 5 tsp steak & chops spice
- 3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tsps honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- minced green chillies to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsps paprika powder
- 3 tbsps yogurt
- 142g tomato puree
- 3 tbsps Worcester sauce
- 3-4 tbsps nandos peri peri sauce
- Few homemade marinade blocks (see recipe)
- 1 large onion (chunked) preferably red!
- 1 green pepper or mixed peppers (chunked)
- 1 tsp meat tenderiser (optional)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chops in listed ingredients overnight. If you are going to add homemade marinade, do not add garlic.
- Preheat oven to 180 c.
- In a oven proof dish place the chops with the chunked onions & peppers. (If you want, you may roast the onions & peppers in a little butter in a separate tray).Cover with foil.
- Bake until tender mixing every 20 mins.
- Serve with chips! enjoy!