~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 1 chicken
- 2 tsp red chilli powder or to taste
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic
- Salt to taste
- 8 tbsps oil
- 4 fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 5 tbsps grounded tinned tomato (add more if you would like a lot more gravy)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- salt to taste
- Chopped green chillies to garnish
- Handful of chopped coriander to garnish
- Recite Bismillah
- In a pot Marinate chicken in red chilli powder, paprika powder, ginger garlic, salt & oil.
- Cook on high heat till water evaporates.
- Then add fresh tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree & black pepper.
- Cook on low heat till oil separates & chicken is fully cooked. Preferably 45 mins on very low heat.
- Garnish with chopped green chillies & coriander.
- Serve with hot hot chapatti. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Chilli Chicken Karahi”