- 500g boneless chicken (cubed)
- 3 tbsps tandoori masala
- 1 heaped tsp yogurt
- pinch of turmeric
- chili flakes to taste
- 1 tsp garlic
- juice of 1/4 of a lemon
- 1t red chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 3 tbsps single cream (optional)
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 heaped tbsp butter
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp tin tomato (grounded)
- Recite Bismillah
- Marinate the chicken in the listed ingredients for a few hours.
- Braise onion in butter & oil until transparent.
- Then add in the marinated chicken.
- Cook on high heat till the water evaporates & the chicken is cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the tomato.
- Cook till oil releases.
- Mix & garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with parathas, chips, salad & sauces. Enjoy!